The Ottawa SportsCar Club is home to a very active cohort of Rally Enthusiasts. Many contribute to the sport as officials and volunteers, some compete as well. Here are some the results from our members.
Andy Proudfoot has had an active year again in 2018, participating in 4 performance rallies with Stan Hartling in Newfoundland and Barbados.
- 3rd overall and 3rd in P4WD / AWD class
- DNF: Stan Hartling and Andy Proudfoot
- 35th overall and 6th in SM3 class
- DNF – Stan Hartling and Andy Proudfoot
Here in Ontario, one member competed in the Lanark Highlands Forest Rally back in May.
- DNF: Darryl Malone
In the overall Ontario Performance Rally Championship
- 27th place overall and 10th in 2wd driver: Darryl Malone
This was the first TSD rally hosted by OSCC.
- 4th: Darryl Malone and Dylan Dedo
- DNF (mechanical): Ted Rance and Laura Rance