Here are details for the CASC Medical Exams on April 25th from Dr. M. Dolan assisted by Diane Harrison, RN from the Calabogie Safety Team.
- Clinic will be open from 10:00 am -4:00 pm for physicals. That allows for 14 physicals. Time slots are every 30 minutes because of computerized color-blind exam and paperwork.
- You also have to pass a regular eye-chart exam so bring your glasses or wear your contacts (A few had to be referred for eye exams and bring us back proof.)
- Bring a list of medications.
- Register here – Race Medical – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/race-licence-medical-tickets-97223318563
- The $100 fee is being donated by Dr. Dolan to the Calabogie Safety Team to purchase new equipment.